Econova Hybrid Casement Windows
EcoNova PVC Casement Windows feature a sturdy sash with contemporary styling. They were designed to optimize the energy-efficiency and structural performance of triple glazing (optional), developed in accordance with the new, increasingly stringent industry standards.
Characteristics & Benefits
The EcoNova hybrid windows come with the following features:
- Assembling inspired by aeronautical technology that eliminates cracking opportunities
- Sturdy contemporary style sash
- Structural frames: 5”, 5 5/16” and 6 9/16” integrated drywall return
- Triple weather-stripping for maximum air tightness
- Standard overlap screen
- 7/8” sealed unit
- Multipoint locking system
- Wide variety of standard colours, including anodized aluminum
Available as Awning
Similar to casement windows, awning windows can be opened even on rainy days.
- High performance glass types
- Grilles and Simulated divided lights (SDL)
- Variety of brickmould options and factory-installed jamb extension
- Wide array of colours (interior and exterior)
- High efficiency 1 ¼” triple-pane sealed unit
Multipoint locking hardware provides desirable aesthetics and a more consistent seal with the frame. Alweather’s locking systems pass the toughest forced-entry tests, giving you increased security and peace of mind. Options are available to add laminated glass. In addition, for extreme situations, stainless steel reinforcement can be added to sash profiles. We can recommend a solution to any challenging environment.
|U factor1||Energy Rating1||NAFS2|
|Operator Casement||Dual Glaze||1,53||31||Class LC PG50 C 914 x 1829 (36 x 72)|
|Triple Glaze||1,14||36||Class LC PG50 C 914 x 1829 (36 x 72)|
|Fixed Casement||Dual Glaze||1,53||37||Class LC PG70 FW 2000 x 2000 (79 x 79)|
|Triple Glaze||1,02||43||Class LC PG70 FW 2000 x 2000 (79 x 79)|
Standard Hybrid Window Colours
Here are our aluminum standard colours. Custom colours also available. The colours shown may differ from actual colours and should only be used for project purposes.