Duranium Aluminum Sliding Windows
The Duranium all-aluminum double sliding window has been highly sought-after in the industry for several decades. Featured in many homes, condominiums, apartment buildings and schools, this window offers unparalleled value.
Characteristics & Benefits
The Duranium all alluminum windows come with the following features:
- Available in fixed or combined models
- No obligations related to standard dimensions, dimensions based on customer preference
- Single or double glazed, fixed window or sash
- Series offered with insulated frames, deapth of 165 mm (6½”), 190 mm (7½”) or 216 mm (8½”)
- Aluminum features baked acrylic enamel finish inside from outside, available in standard white (#K1285) or brown (#K7390), with the option of different finishes inside from outside
- Maximum security via double window sashes with independent cam locking devices. Uniform pane dimensions for easy replacement in case of breakage.
- Indirect ventilation in case of rain
- High-performance glass
- Virtually unlimited grille patterns
- Various brickmould options
- Available in various colours (paint or anodization), interior and exterior
|U factor1||Energy Rating1||NAFS2|
|Single Hung||Dual Glaze||1,48||34||Class LC PG60 HS 1600 x 1000 (63 x 40)|
Aluminum Standard Colours
Here are our aluminum standard colours. Custom colours also available. The colours shown may differ from actual colours and should only be used for project purposes.