Seamless beauty, weather defiance, maintenance freedom and unlimited home design possibilities. Celect is made of cellular material that is unaffected by moisture and the elements that faithfully reproduces the deep grain texture of real wood. It also has the solid heft and feel of wood. Celect siding also has an innovative, patent pending interlocking joint system that helps maintain its integrity. Because the cellular material is unaffected by moisture, the seam doesn’t break down over time.
Characteristics & Benefits
The Royal Celect siding comes with the following features:
- Stands up to impact even under the harshest weather conditions
- Fade-resistant Kynar Aquatec® coating withstands all weather conditions and climates
- 15 fade-resistant colours
- Unique gravity lock design keeps courses locked tight to maintain structural integrity.
- Twice the R-value (thermal resistance) of any other siding on the market
- Patented interlocking joints eliminate gaps, buckling, wavy lines, caulked seams and energy loss.
- Available in 4″ and 7″ Clapboard, 7″ Shake and Board & Batten
Unaffected by moisture
Celect Premium Siding won’t rot, split, crack, warp, twist, cup, box, blister, flake, peel, delaminate or suffer loss of structural properties due to termites, microbiological growth or other decay.
Here is a list of available colours. Colours shown may not be exact and should be used for planning purposes only.